Private Practice :
Mr. Ramseur was admitted to the Academy on July 9, 2007. Throughout his legal career, he has focused his practice on traditional family law litigation and appellate matters. Mr. Ramseur’s primary goal is to advance his client's best interests (well being of children, family peace, and economic stability) through constructive advocacy built upon a combination of an effective litigation strategy and client centered problem solving approaches (negotiation, mediation, and arbitration).
Preparatory and Legal Education:
- Joseph M. Ramseur, Jr, LLC
- Statewide practice focused on Family Law Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, including Mediation and Arbitration; Premarital Agreements; and Appeals.
Bar and Professional Memberships:
- Washington & Lee University, B.A., 1994
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1997
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association
Joseph M. Ramseur, Jr.
1204 E. Washington St. Suite B
Greenville , South Carolina 29601
Fax: (864) 729-8117
Back To Top